Radio Frequency Microneedling: $300 – 1000 per session (based on treatment area)
The Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution for full face and body subdermal adipose remodeling.
What does it treat?
- Wrinkles both secondary to tension and skin laxity
- Skin tightening
- Eye bags
- Eye lid laxity
- Jaw line (Jowels)
- Neck with reduction in neck fatty tissue
- Arms with reduction in fatty tissue and crepey skin
- Abdomen with reduction in fatty tissue and crepey skin
- Thighs with reduction in fatty tissue and cellulite and crepey skin
- Stretch Marks
- Acne Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars/Keloids
What are the benefits?
- Improved overall skin tone and texture
- Improved appearance of acne scars
- Improved appearance of surgical scars
- Reduced wrinkles
- Skin tightening
- Facial/body contouring
Does RF Microneedling treatment hurt?
Topical anesthesia is applied before the procedure and we also have the option of use of Nitrous Oxide if needed for pain management to reduce the discomfort during treatment. After the treatment, most patients report a feeling similar to having too much sun. It usually disappears after 1 to 3 hours.
What are the possible side effects?
You will have some degree of redness and mild swelling as well as possible “lattice shaped” marks on the treated area for a period of 3-5 days. The intensity and duration depends on how aggressive the treatment was and your particular healing characteristics. Other temporary side-effects may include minor itching, dry skin, small flaky scabs and peeling or flaking, and a shiny skin tone. You will be given instructions on how to treat your skin to minimize the after effects of the procedure. You will also be given an option to purchase post-procedure products. Downtime should be expected but most return to regular activities within two to three days.